Thursday, October 16, 2014

Second DT project for Southern Girls Challenge Theme " Words "

Hello Everyone 

Here is my second post for DT project for Southern Girls Challenge .

This time we have been given a theme on "WORDS " and i really enjoyed doing a mixed media Canvas for it . 

So here is my take for it :






Materials Used for this Project :
Kaiser craft Paper for the background, Birdcage ,  artifical birds , artifical moss , leaves and grasses , I have got my quotation printed on the Cameo designing software and got it cut on the white Vinyl. also got one small quotation stamped and cut on the sides of the bird cage . 

I have also used two chipboard words on the side of the canvas. 
And last but not the least my Sospeso Trasparente work which I really enjoy putting where ever I can and its fun and very easy technique to follow.

Hope you all like it 
Thanks
Neha



No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png