Monday, October 6, 2014

Dreams - DT Sarah-Jane

Hi Everyone, it's me again Sarah-Jane!

Here to share with you all my new Mixed Media Monday Art Journal Page.  As you know from my last post, I use an old dictionary as my Art Journal. Well this spread I had decided that I wanted to make the words on the page be a feature of the spread, so I left it showing and used clear gesso instead of white gesso.

So without further ado here is my newest page........


I do't have a very good camera, so I use the camera on my mobile phone therefore the quote is rather hard to see in this picture........ so here are a few close up photos so you can all read the quote and see all the little bits and pieces I have used.


The Quote reads "Let your dreams take flight."


I used some 3D Matte Gel with a stencil and then sprinkled some glass glitter onto the gel. Sadly the stars (which is what they were supposed to look like) do look much like stars and more like little clumps.


Materials List:

- Liquitex Clear Gesso
- Distress Ink (Black Soot)
- Prima Art Basics (3D Matte Gel)
- Prima Art Ingredients (Glass Glitter - Stirling)
- Project Life 6x4 Grid Card
- Papercraft Sticky Gems and Pearls
- Kaiser Fusion Marker (B02 - Cyan)
- Distress Co-ordinations Cardstock (Black Soot)
- Memory Box Stencil (Stars Starry Nights - 88537)
- Joy Crafts Dies (Feathers - 6002/0293, 6002/0292)
- Hot of the Press Inc Stamps (Feathers - HOTP1149)
- Mounting Foam
- Perfect Pearl Powder
- Mini Mister Bottle
- Prima Distressing Tool

Well thats all from me for another week, although I am trying out this weeks technique posted by Neha on Sunday so stayed tuned so see how I make it work for me. Also don't forget to check out my blog for more Artful Surprises.......

Caio till Next Time........

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png