Friday, October 10, 2014

Make It With Scraps Friday - DT Deni

Hi Everyone,

Deni back again :-) today is Friday which means it's make it with scraps day, so I challenge you to make something using scraps only.. or majority scraps I will be happy with.

We don't have any official challenges on at the moment, but if you want to make something and leave a comment with a link we will definitely come and check out what you have made and leave you some love on your blog :-)

Today I have made a pretty quick card as we had my youngest son's athletics carnival yesterday and have just run out of time.. thankfully I already had this image coloured up so it was one less step I needed to worry about.



I have coloured the image up using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot. The stamp is Jolly Santa from Whimsy Stamps, Auzz Trinklets N Krafts may be able to order this for you, it is an older stamp but I don't think it is discontinued. I no longer have this stamp but had a few stamped out in my image box so will be finishing those off and then maybe replacing my stamp.. not sure what happened to it.

I have used papers leftover from other Christmas cards this week, they are from a Kaisercraft paper collection called Santa's List.

The Sentiment is from CC Designs, Amy R Stamps. I will pop the link in when I get a chance for that. I have stamped them in My Favorite Things Black Licorice Hybrid Ink. They have been stamped onto X-Press it Blending Card.

I have adhered everything using X-Press it double sided tape and also a little Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive. The ribbon is from my stash. The little mitten's are a Memory Box Die. I have inked up using Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Ink.

Thanks for stopping by,

We hope to see you back here again soon

Deni

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png