Friday, October 24, 2014

Make It With Scraps Friday - DT Deni with GDT Jess

Hi Everyone, today I have asked my friend, and a customer of Auzz Trinklets to guest DT for us, she jumped at the chance :-) Here is her card and a little run down of what she does.

If you like her card let us know and we may ask her to share with us again :-)

DT Deni




Hi guys! My name is Jess, I run Jessidee Handmade which can be found on Facebook Here . I was asked to do a guest DT post for this week, so here it is!

Here’s what I started with, I knew I wanted to make a baby card, so I went through a bunch of paper pads and found these three papers, that matched well, they are from American Crafts, and Lawn Fawn –



The next step, was choosing a stamp set, I chose the Lawn Fawn Critters on the Savannah set which I purchased from Auzz Trinklets recently, I used the giraffe and stamped it on to the yellow paper.







I grabbed my Spectrum Noir Markers and coloured the giraffe in leaving some of the checks visible, then fussy cut him out. I stamped my sentiment on the “notebook” paper and attached the giraffe next to it.




For the card design, I used a die to cut the border, and notepaper and layered everything up. I grabbed some white satin ribbon, and tied a bow, I also doodled around my layers (it’s my thing)



Here is the finished card.



Don’t forget to pop over to my Facebook page, to see more of my work J

 

Supplies Used

Lawn Fawn “Critters on the Savannah” Stamp set

Lawn Fawn “Into the woods” Paper Pad

American Crafts “May Berry” Paper Pad

American Crafts “My Girl” Paper Pad

White Card stock

Kraft Card stock

Notepad paper

White Satin ribbon

Sequins, in various colours/sizes

Spectrum Noir Markers TN5, GB6, GB5

Polka dot embossing folder



Thanks for allowing me to be part of your Guest DT.

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png