Friday, October 17, 2014

Make It With Scraps Friday - DT Deni

Hi Again :-)

DT Deni here for Make It With Scraps Friday.

I have used a Stamp from CC Designs, it is from a Set by Sweet November Stamps called Sweet Princesses which is available from Auzz Trinklets N Krafts.. if it is out of stock send them a message and they can order it in for you.

I have cut the stars on this card using My Favorite Things Star Stax. All papers and ribbon are leftovers from my stash :-)







I can't give you colours on the image as it was from my bucket of stamps, however as always it was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot here in Australia.

The hearts are punched from a Martha Stewart Punch.

The card base is from Twiddleybitz and the image is stamped on X-Press it Blending Card using Memento Tuxedo Black.

Hope you liked my card today,

DT Deni

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png