Thursday, November 27, 2014

Third DT project and very lucky to do it for Southern Girls Challenge

Hello Everyone 

Back again with my third DT project for Southern Girls Challenge.

 I am feeling so lucky to do this project as it is the Challenge number 100 for the group and it is done by all the DT at one time . 

Theme for this one is  "CELEBRATION"

For this purpose I related my this project with my son who will be 5 years old in January and created a layout which shows all the photo of his Birthday celebrations . and when you see my layout you might find that i have left the last page of the waterfall empty to put the photo for his 5th birthday.. so here it is...




I have created and embossed the Balloons using my very own technique called Sospeso Trasparente .
Also added some Project life cards on the pockets of the top part of the photograph.

Hope you all like it .

Thanks
Neha


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png