Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Christmas Card with DT Deni

Hi Everyone,

I am going to be at work on Tuesday (that will actually be today when this goes live) so I am going to try making an extra card a week for a little while to cover my DT days for Auzz Trinklets N Krafts, which also means no live colour alongs for a little while, sorry everyone. Also with my busy work schedule i'm not sure I can post every one of my DT Days, so I will do my best x

For my card I have used a Digital Stamp from Digi Stamp Boutique called Bobbi and Christmas Tree.
The Image is coloured up using Copic Markers.






Products Used on this Card

Liquid Pearls - White Opal
Liquid Pearls - Pumpkin
Liquid Pearls - Daffodil
At you spica - Red
Wink Of Stella - Clear
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tea Dye
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
La La Land Crafts Heart Fence Die
Kaisercraft Mistletoe Paper Pad
Twiddleybitz Card Base

You can purchased some of these items from Auzz Trinklets N Krafts.

Copic Markers Used

Tree G03, G07, G09, E15, E18
Star Y06
Scarf B02, B04, B05, N1, 0
Bear E30, E33, E35, E37,R20
Ground W1, W2, 0
Bird B12, B14

Thanks for Stopping by,



Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png