Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Colour With Me Tuesday 5 - DT Deni

Hi Everyone,

DT Deni Here,

My Live colour along has now finished so here I am giving you all the info on what was used :-)

Today I have used a stamp from Stampendous! called Cling Rose Bloom. I have used Tim Holtz Distress Markers to colour it up.

Watch my broadcast at http://ustre.am/1aeDL

I have only used one marker on this stamp which was Barn Door, you can also use Distress Ink Pads. All you need to do with them is press them onto an acrylic block and pick up the colour using a fine paint brush or a Water Pen which is what I have used in my Colour Along today.

I have inked the stamp up using My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink Pad Black Licorice.

The Water brush I have used is from Faber Castell, Auzz Trinklets can order all of the products used in todays tutorial for you just send them an email via the store.

Hope you enjoyed my colour along, here is a picture of the end result.






Thanks for stopping by

DT Deni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png