Thursday, November 13, 2014

Make it a card Thursday - DT Deni

Hi Everyone,

DT Deni here with a Make it a Card Thursday. Today I have created a Birthday Card, and it has been personalised for a friend.

Also, I wanted to apologise in advance for my hectic last minute posts, I am starting full time work next week so things have been crazy trying to get organised, plus I have a full day of training tomorrow.

 




Products Used on this card

My Favorite Things - Snow Drifts
Lawn Fawn - Riley's ABC's
My Favorite Things Blueprints 8
CC Designs Happy Day
My Favorite Things Blueprints 12
Kaisercraft Fine & Sunny 6 1/2" Paper Pad
Fiskars Stamp Press
X-Press it Double Sided Tape
My Stik Re-positionable adhesive tape runner
CC Designs Cloud Die
My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink - Black Licorice
Tim Holtz - Emobssing Powder Holographic
Versamark Watermark Ink Pad
Some Odd Girl Stamp - Sunny Mae

Copic Markers Used
Skin E00, E50, E51, E53, E55
Hair C5, C7, C9
Clothes and Shoes R81, R83, R85
Sunscreen BG02
Glasses C9, E35, E33
Bath Towel V20, V22, V25
                    Y06, Y08
                    YG23, YG25

Thanks for stopping by,

Deni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png