Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Make It A Card Tuesday - DT Deni

Hey there!

DT Deni here :-)

Its been a very hot weekend here in Sydney Australia, i'm surprised I was able to get any work done, fortunately I was which is great

I have used a stamp set from Lawn Fawn called Happy Trails and also the matching Dies, both are available from Auzz Trinklets N Krafts, if there is none in the store feel free to contact them and they should be able to order them for you.

I have coloured the images using Copic Markers, I can't give you colours on those unfortunately are they are ones that I had coloured up in my stash. Sometimes when I can't sleep or im just watching tv in bed I take a couple of images I have printed out and my copics case and colour in bed. Most of the time I don't take my notebook with me as its nice to just colour and not think about it too much.

I have inked the images using My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink Black Licorice. The sentiment hearts are stamped in the same ink but with Red Hot instead of the black. I have coated bits and pieces of the images using a Clear Wink of Stella Pen. Such an awesome tool to have in your stash.

Also, just a note there is always excess glitter in the bottom when you finish your Wink of Stella so order a new one ready and then open the old one up and add a small amount of water and give it a shake, it will bring the last bit of glitter to life. I always have multiple new ones in my stash ready to go though :-)

I have used 2 different sets of My Favorite Things Blueprints on this card. I have used Blueprints 12 and 14. I love all the faux stitching on my dies and most of the newer Blueprints sets have something with it in them. These are also available from Auzz Trinklets N Krafts, however I do believe they are by order only, they are a little expensive, but I find them well worth it.

The papers I have used on my card are from Kaisercraft Little Toot Collection, this is a few years old, I have a few different sheets of the collection in my stash so not sure if you will be able to track it down.






Thanks for Stopping by,

 
Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png