Friday, September 7, 2018

DT Deni - MFT Stamps - Id Jump Through A Puddle For You

Good Morning,

Today I am sharing a card I made for Auzz Trinklets N Crafts using MFT Stamps Puddle Jumper Stamp Set You can purchase it here from Auzz Trinklets N Crafts.

I started by stamping the image and sentiment onto Mondi Color Copy using my Misti Stamping Tool and Memento Tuxedo Black. I ran the image through my Sizzix Big Shot with the matching die and then coloured it using Copic Markers which I will have listed below my walk through.



I then grabbed a patterned paper pad from Pebbles called "Garden Party", I used a small piece of green polka dots which I had left from another project.

I used a Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block and stamped just the top section of the image onto that patterned paper. I used EK Success Cutterbee Scissors to carefully fussy cut the umbrella piece out and used a small amount of American Tombow Mono Multi liquid adhesive and adhered the umbrella to the image. It turned out perfect!


When I first started this card I had come across the patterned paper pad above as it was used on a recent project, and the thing that jumped out at me was the "rain words" sheet of paper, funny enough it was actually the only full sheet of paper left in the pad and I knew I wanted to use this Puddle Jumper Stamp.

I didn't want to lose too much of the rain words so I decided to pop the image onto a piece of vellum which I had cut using Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Die which I had ran through my Sizzix Big Shot.

I had some smaller pieces left in the pad so I layed down a couple of strips to the left of my layout, then layed the rain words over top. I cut some clouds using Die-namics Puffy Clouds and some excess white cardstock. I glued one underneath the vellum and one over top so I could hide the adhesive. I carefully cut the little boys arm using a Pen Blade so I could slide the sentiment under. I then adhered them both using Scotch ATG. The Card still needed something more so I added some little white hearts that I had sitting on my desk and that was my card complete. I really love the way it turned out.

Products Used

Mondi Color Copy
Sizzix Big Shot
Copic Markers
EK Success Cutterbee Scissors
MFT Stamps Puddle Jumper &ampDie-namics BB Puddle Jumper
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Misti Stamping Tool 
Memento Tuxedo Black
American Tombow Mono Multi
Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block
MFT Stamps - Puffy Clouds
Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Dies
Scotch ATG
Pebbles - Garden Party
Pen Blade

Copic Markers Used

E000, E00 E21, E11, E04, R20
R05, R35, R37
B95, B97, B99
E31, E33, E35, E37
Y02, Y06, Y18


Die-namics Puffy Clouds
BB Puddle Jumper  
Die-namics BB Puddle Jumper



I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/c/AngelHandmadePapercraft/

Instagram Here
http://instagram/angelhandmadepapercraft

Pinterest Here
https://www.pinterest.com.au/DeniAngelHandmade/


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png