Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Mixed Media Projects with Prima marketing Products 2

Hello Everyone,

Today I am again posting about my next Mixed media project which I have created using Prima Marketing Products.

This is what I have created and had so much fun getting messy around with it.

For this Project I have used Prima Marketing Black gesso , Clear gesso , white Gesso , Some metal embellishments , Heavy body gel to stick my embellishments, Creative paper clay along with Prima molds , Mulberry paper flowers , Finnabair Opal Maigic Acrylic Paints.

Working on this project was so much fun different to what I usually do. Its certainly something different and out of my comfort zone which I enjoyed along with my card making :).

Hope you all like it.

Regards
Neha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png