Monday, September 24, 2018

Altenew Educator Certification Program Challenge 1

Hello Everyone,

Finally I have come to an end of my level 1 Classes . After completing 10 wonderful classes with wonderful teachers , it was definitely a very hard choice for me to just select three techniques and make one card.

But overcoming that difficulty I have selected my three techniques in one card.

And this is my go.

My first technique Showcase All about layering flowers where I have used Build a Flower Anemone Coronaria along with its dies. I have also used the Sentiments from the stamp set called Birthday Builder, a very nice stamp and it has different font which can be used to write Happy Birthday on your cards.

Then I chose the techniques which lets me put a glitter washi on my card and gave my card a bit of Shine so I will let it shine on my card for that extra sparkle. 

And the Last technique was Easy Die cutting where I have used my Cozy Flannel Cover die to emboss for my backgrounds.

Hope this will be my lucky card to let me win my challenge.


Until my next post

Take Care
Regards
 neha


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png