Friday, August 31, 2018

Masking Unleashed with Altenew

Hello Everyone,

Hope you all are having nice crafting week. Today is the last day of the month and tomorrow is the start of Springs here in Australia. 

I am back with another card which I did for AEP with masking techniques. Its fun to play with and lots of thinking too.

All in all I had so much fun and so much trial n error and finally came up with my card made with this awesome technique.

In my card I have used Altenew Pretty Panies stamps, Simply Thank you Die, Green Field Ink pad, Shades of purple and rose Petal Ink pads.


I am certainly loving all the techniques which are coming along for the AEP and learning so many new things and new ways.



Hope you all like my card this time again. Please leaving comments for me as it really boosts my morale.

Until my next card. Happy Blogging and Crafting
Regards
neha


2 comments:

  1. This is stunning! LOVE the colours you have used.
    Thanks so much for entering your beautiful work in the AECP assignment Gallery. Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png