Thursday, August 16, 2018

Create a Scene with Altenew Stamps

Hello Everyone,

I am back again with my card blog post. This time I have created a scene using two stamps from Altenew which are Winter cottage and Pine Tree Stamps.

I have also done some making using Inkadinkado Masking sheets.



First I have cut out my circle and the slopes from my masking sheets.
Then I have tried to use the distress inks Salty ocean , Blue print sketch and Tumbled glass to create  sky and some of the snowy effect for the slopes using the masking cut outs. 

After that I planned trees and the cottage stamping them with the Jet black ink from Altnew on Neenah solar white cardstock.

I have layered my card with two colored pattern paper which I had in my stash.

Masking technique is fun and I have really enjoyed doing this.

Hope to learn more and use more of Altenew Stamps and Dies as it looks like I am getting too much obsessed with this Brand now :D


Hope you all like it and please don't forget to leave some comments for me.

Thanks for Stopping by
Regards
Neha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png