Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Shabby...shaker

Hey Everyone...I hope you enjoyed your easter break! 
Its Tracey back with you to share my second project for this months theme "SHABBY"
I created a Shaker card. 


First up I used my fuze tool to make a pocket......I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but it did not work that well. So.... out came  my sewing machine. I think the stitching looks a little more shabby any way with the odd thread hanging.  I stamped the bird branch image on the pretty pink pattern paper then inserted it and lots of shaker mix to the pocket before stitching it closed.   


Happy is die cut and glued to the front of the pocket, a little washi tape, a stamped sentiment and my fav crochet doilies.

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png