Saturday, April 15, 2017

Shabby 2 with DT Deni

Good Morning Everyone,

DT Deni with you today, sharing a Boy Shabby.

I have created an oversized bookmark for a friends child to use as he is an avid reader :-)





I have used two MFT stamp sets, Fall Friends - of all the images and an older set called Bookmark Duo and Stamps - for the circle quote. Everything has been stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with Copic Markers.

I have added some off colour lace from my stash to give it the shabby look and some twine to the top.

I have cut the tag shape from MFT Blueprints 9 using my Sixxix Big Shot.

All items have been attached using either Tombow Mono Multi or ATG.

Thanks for stopping by and hope everyone is having a safe Easter Long Weekend. Don't forget to do your craft shopping at www.atcraft.com.au





DT Deni


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png