Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Hello Everyone, Its Tracey with you today.
 I would like to show you a card and gift bag I made for a friends birthday....using products from "Auzz Trinklet N  Kraft"
" Make it Girly" is this months theme.

I really enjoy making my own Paper flowers.......Neha stocks an amazing variety of stamens, all colours and sizes.  I have mixed two different ones together. A tiny pale pink and a crystal cluster.The tiny white flowers are also from her store. I like white flowers.....its fun to spray them in any colour to coordinate with your project.

Lets start with a close up of all the layers.


Die cut leaves, flowers and Hearts.


I added shading to the center with Distress ink.


I gave the flowers a light spray of water , then used 'HeartfeltCreations' tools to shape them.



Altenew Brush Art Floral"  was used to stamp the design onto the gift bag which I made from  printer paper! I used washi tape to stick the bags together!


Go HERE for instructions on how to make diy bag out of any paper.

A pretty Gift set!


Enjoy your week
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png