Tuesday, January 10, 2017

AuzzTrinklets N Kraft - DT Ness - "Girly"

Hi all....
I have been lucky enough to stay on for another 6 months with Neha at AuzzTrinklets N Krafts design team.

this months theme is "Girly" so I decided to work on a canvas, doing a technique I recently learned with an amazing lady I know Peta Thompson.

the technique is paint over college...u basically select an image u like from a magazine, and then arrange the picture on your canvas with any other college images u like. Then paint over the top with clear gesso, then you are able to "paint" over with watercolour crayons. It will teach you about the lights and darks of the image, and blending.

I hope u like what I have created.


thanks for looking
Ness xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png