Friday, February 27, 2015

Make it with Scraps Friday - DT Deni - Turning 11

Good Morning Everyone!


Today is Make it With Scraps Friday over at Auzz Trinklets N Krafts one of my favourite days as it means I can use up all my little extra bits and pieces I have sitting around.

Today's card is for my son's 11th Birthday, which is today. I managed to get this done last minute last night before I went to bed.. since I was awaiting this die and I haven't had much time the last few days to get it done. I'm not overly impressed.. wishing I had of now purchased the matching stamps that go along with the die. These will definitely be attached to my next order.






The die is from My Favorite Things and is called Controller, the stamp set the matches is called Game On. This was a really easy die to put together, it's only a couple of runs through the Big Shot and a small amount of adhesive. I have added foam tape behind the cuttons and the joystick type button so they would stand up off the card.

My son absolutely loved it.. I heards like "Wow" and "omg" and "so cool" and "that's sik" lol. I think it may have been a hit :-)

This die will need to be ordered in, so if you are interested please contact Auzz Trinklets N Krafts and they will give you the pricing :-)


Products Used on this Card

My Favorite Things Controller
Sizzix Big Shot
American Crafts Cardstock
Kaisercraft Cardstock
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
Twine from stash
Versamark Watermark stamp pad
Ranger Embossing Power - Silver and Black
Silhouette Pick Me Up Tool
Anti Static Powder Bag
Scotch ATG Gun
Kaisercraft Konstrukt Collection
Papermania Heat Gun
Cutterpillar Pro
Twiddleybitz Card Base
X-Press it High Tack Foam Mounting Tape

Thanks for stopping by,



Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

You Can find my cards for sale here https://www.facebook.com/Angelscrapbookgoodies

My Blogs

http://angelscrapbookgoodies.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png