Thursday, February 12, 2015

Make It A Card Thursday - DT Deni - You mean sew much to me

Hi Everyone DT Deni Here! ;-)

It is late at night at the moment when I finished this card, but it will be scheduled in on one of my card days lol, So you won't really know how late it is... So excuse my typing skills i'm a little tired, but that's what happens when you are determined to get an order finished for someone.

So today I have for you a Make It A Card Thursday for Auzz Trinklets N Krafts.

I have used an image today from Digital Delights by Louby Loo, I have gone for the image of Crafty Mouse as the card is for a Grandmother for Mother's Day, the customer described her Grandmother as a crafty, thrifty kinda lady. Sewing is a big thing in her life so this image was perfect. Unfortunately I don't have any sewing related dies so I had to think out of the box a little.

I must say I had a lot of fun with this card though, I dug through my little extras basket that I have on my desk.. for when you cut a full length of fence and only need a small piece, all these extra bits go into my basket and I use them on other cards. It also saved me from having to look for dies and do cutting when I am in the middle of something.








Products Used on this card
Kaisercraft Decorative Die - Clock
La La Land Crafts - Heart Doily
American Crafts Cardstock
Cre8tive - Mum's the word Paper Pad
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Pumice Stone
Sponge Dauber
X-Press it Blending Card
X-Press it Double Sided Tape
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
d.Line Cheesecloth
Kaisercraft Doily
Derivan Kindy Glitz - Crystalina
Twiddleybitz Card Base

Copic Markers Used

Body W1, W2, W3, W5
Cheeks R20
Thimble and Needle C0, C1, C3
Shoes BV20, BV23, BV29
Button R21, R24, R27

Thanks for stopping by,

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

You Can find my cards for sale here https://www.facebook.com/Angelscrapbookgoodies

My Blogs

http://angelscrapbookgoodies.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png