Monday, February 4, 2019

Altenew Magical Markers

Before I started this card I was very scared as I am not at all a colouring girl.

When it comes to coloring with alcohol markers I am one step back. But in the class with Sara Naumann , she made it look so simple to work with the Alcohol markers that I have given my try to it and vola!! I really liked my card.  So below is my work with the makers.


She  told us about various ways in which we can make use of our alcohol markers, So I have used them on Vellum.


I have cut a card base out from Neenah solar white in a size of 4 1/4' x 11'  and scored at 5 1/2' and another piece of vellum , cut to a size of 4 1/4' x 5 1/2'.  I have used Altenew Bamboo Rose stamp set  and heat embossed it using white embossing powder on vellum.


Then I used Altenew Marker R304 and R335 for flowers and G715 and G554 for leaves . 

For my flowers and leaves I have coloured on the other side of embossed side and used the pouncing technique to colour them.  


Now I took the vellum which I just colored and stick on to the card base. I have used the sentiment from the same stamp set and stamped on  a white flag strip, giving it a black shadow with a black cardstock strip.

Hope you all like it. 

Don't forget to leave your comments below
Regard
neha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png