Thursday, February 14, 2019

Altenew Creative Watercolor Media

Wow ! finally onto my last card for my level 2 Altenew Educator Program.

Today I am sharing the card which I created after learning from the Guru's of Altenew Jennifer Rzasa, Debby Hughes, and Laura Bassen. Wow their online class Creative water color media is just amazing.

So many different ways you can color your images by just using Altenew's ink pads or re-inkers .. yes I am right just re-inkers.

At the end of this blog post I have also attached a small experiment I did with my re-inkers. O what a fun!

So here I am with my Card where I have used Canson watercolor Paper , Peach perfect re-inker for my background and flowers from Altenew Disty Print Stamp. Images are colored using ink pads and water brush pen.


For my Background ,I took a piece of canson cardstock. Then I took out few drops of re-inker on my Glass media mat and sprayed water over re-inker drops . With the help of a water brush pen I tried to lift and dabbed the ink on my paper gently everywhere (I had sparyed lots of water on my mat over the reinker drops) as I wanted a very light colour for my background.

Ones the background is dry I used a gold embossing powder to heat emboss my Ditsy print stamped images.


For colouring my leaves and flowers I firstly dabbed a colour on the mat and then picked them up with my water brush pen to paint my flowers.

Now my sentiments are from halftone everything stamp and dies where I used a royal blue cardstock along with white to cut them out and used foam tape to adhere them . From the same coordinating stamp set , I have also stamped "Thanks for" with Persian blue ink pad .

Last part of the card was a bit of enhancing my flower center which I did with some diamonds lying in my stash.


Hope you all liked it . 

Oh! before I forget , here is my experimented work or you can say a background I created with the re-inker on a glossy card stock.


Hope you all like it. 

Please don't forget to leave me a comment as its boosts my morale to create more for sure.
Take Care
Regards
Neha.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! It's such a gorgeous card!
    Thanks so much for entering your beautiful work in the AECP assignment Gallery. Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png