Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Today's Favourite....Shades of Green

Hey Everyone, Its Tracey here to share a fun layout I designed for this months theme "Shades of Green".

I used three different shades of  green "Gelatos" to create the background. First up I sealed the background with gesso, I then scribbled all over some clear plastic packaging with the gelatos,  added water then mixed it, before laying it face down on my page. I repeated this process until I was happy with the look. I used a stencil and modeling paste to add the tiny X's.
 A close up of the cocktail recipe  background.
 The striped background paper behind the photo was created by masking off the area and using the same colour Gelatos.
I also used Die cut doily and leaves, chipboard title...coloured black with copics.

Thanks for Looking

Happy Creating 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png