Saturday, October 22, 2016

Purple & Pretty

Hello, its Tracey here.......I'm back to share a few cards that I created for the October theme Halloween Colours.



The center of the card features a black frame that I made using moulds from Auzz Trinklets N Kraft and
Wow Melt-it embossing powder. It is so easy to do.....you can custom make embellishments to suit your project. For the frame I mixed the melt-it powder with black embossing powder. Here is a link to a great tutorial from You Tube go HERE
For my next card.......its purple, not Halloween but it features a pretty butterfly......I mixed the melt it powder with purple embossing powder.

Be sure to check out the store to see the fabulous range of coloured embossing powders.
Happy Creating
Happy Creating

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png