Monday, October 3, 2016

DT Ness - October - Halloween Colours.

Hi all DT Ness here again...

some might say I am organised with another post in 2 days, but those who know me will know that I am just trying to catch up since I am sooo unorganised. Anyway we were set the theme of "Halloween colours" this month.


For this project I decided to use my black Dylusions journal, dylusions paint, Stampbotique stamps, Prima Artisan powders and fusible webbing.



Fusible webbing is something you can pick up at Spotlight quite cheap. Using a heat gun it melts onto your page like a spiders web. You can melt embossing powder with it so your web is whatever colour of your powder. I didn't have black embossing powder, so after melting the webbing I brushed with Primas Artisan powder.


Hope you enjoyed my project
thanks for looking
Ness  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png