Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Make it a Card Tuesday - DT Deni - Young at Heart

Good Morning :-)

It's Auzz Trinklets N Krafts time again, today is Make it A Card Tuesday.

I have recently asked on my business facebook page for people's suggestions on images/ themes they would like to see more of or if there is something in particular they think I should make.

I had a few suggestions.. older boy cards, male cards that are not golf related, bmx, minecraft and lego.. I sat down and had a look through all my images that I have purchased in digital, and also looked through my images that I have in the container next to my desk. I found this one that I had printed out previously and for some reason he was never coloured up or used..

I couldn't quite remember who designed him so I went back to my digital stamps again and found him.. I somehow spelt everything (yes everything..) wrong in the search comments for him lol. must have been having a bad day haha.

Anyways, so he is Grillin' George from Digital Delights by Louby Loo, he is coloured with Copic Markers.









Copic Markers Used
Skin E50, E51, E53, E55, R20
Hair E31, E33, E35
Spatula N0, N1, N3
Hat N0, N1, 0
       BG000, BG01, BG02
Thongs T4, T6, T8
Eyes E34, E23
Apron BG000, BG01, BG02
Shorts B95, B97, B99
Shirt G07, G16, G17

Products Used On This Card

Spellbinders Labels Three
Memento Tuxedo Black
Ranger Mini Ink Blender Tool
Ranger Tim Holtz Mini Distress Ink Vintage Photo
CC Designs Amy R Rumor has it....
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Pebbles - Party with Amy Locurto - Boy
American Crafts Cardstock
X-Press it Foam Mounting Tape
Cotton Twine - Stash
Scotch ATG


Thanks for stopping by,

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

You Can find my cards for sale here https://www.facebook.com/Angelscrapbookgoodies

My Blogs

http://angelscrapbookgoodies.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png