Friday, March 13, 2015

Kraft plus Challenge

Hello Everyone 

Here is my another layout which I done for Kraft plus Challenge Theme Something that "GLITTERS or SHINES "

I really enjoyed doing this layout as the layout sketch which was designed by Becky Fleck, 
is awesome and I loved the way it says to put tapes or cut out on the background I have used all my cutout which was left over from other projects.

 This is the Sketch

  
And here is my take for this Challenge in which I have also used Monica Alegro Technique called Sospeso Trasparente 
 


 In the above pic it shows that I have sued a tag which can be put in the bag . 
Here are some closer look to the Project







Hope you all Like it
Thank you for Stopping by
Neha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png