Friday, January 30, 2015

Make It With Scraps Friday - Once upon a time with DT Deni

Hi Everyone!!

Sorry it's been a little while since I have done any posting, school holidays are finished in a few days so my boys will be back to school and hopefully that means me back to work.

Today I have created a card using an image from Mo's Digital Pencil - Lil Ballerina, it is one of my favourite images.

I have coloured the image using Copic Markers, unfortunately I will not have those listed today as I coloured this image quite a while ago and it was added to my container of images. Sometimes I sit in bed and colour up in bulk while watching tv. I also always print a full page of images when using digital stamps to make use of my paper, so always have a few extras sitting around awaiting colouring.









Products Used On This Card

Memory Box - Virtuoso Music
Memory Box - Corner Bow
My Favorite Things  Die-namics - Stacking Stars
Poppy Stamps - Vintage Bird Cage
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tea Dye
Sponge Dauber
Martha Stewart Leaf (m) Punch
EK Success Mini Punch
Kaisercraft Cardstock

Papers are all from my stash of leftovers

You can find a few of these items over at the Auzz Trinklets Website.

Thanks for stopping by, please hit follow on the right hand side.. and why not pop in and have a look at my Facebook Store.. and my personal blog.

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png