Friday, July 17, 2020

Zentangle Creative Frame with Helmar Gloss

Hello Everyone,
Today , I am sharing a project which was created partially created by my son and the rest by me. As I my son is in his school holidays so we went to local bunnings shop and bought a MDF frame.
I also bought some Acrylic colour pens from Life of color and I loved how smooth they are to work with.
So firstly my son did some zentangle on the frame with Life of colour Black pen and made some geometric design on it.
Then i went ahead and filled it with the some coloured life of colour pens .
Once finished off my painting I sealed it 2-3 layers with the Crystal Kote Gloss Varnish. to get a glossy finish.
Hope you like my project .
The products which I used from Helmar you can buy them on this website.
https://www.helmar.com.au/Helmar-Products/crystal-kote-gloss-varnish-spray.html
I really enjoyed this project making it with my son as his holiday project.
Hope you all like it
Thanks

neha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png