Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Wow! It changes and Altenew Card

Hello All,

I am here again with another Card I created with Altenew stamps, dies and Wow! Changers embossing powder.

When I saw these wow embossing powder , I was so fascinated to use them. So here is a card that I made. 

Here is a step by step tutorial for you to try it yourself too.

Materials Needed for this card:
  • Neenah Solar white
  • Altenew Black permanent ink
  • Altenew Cheerful Meadows paper pack
  • Altenew Flowering Cistus Stamp set and Coordinating dies
  • Altenew Greenfield Inks
  • Altens Lapis Ink pads
  • Altenew Warm Sunshine ink pad
  • Altenew Expresso Ink Pad
  • Wow! It changes Embossing powder
  • Wow Embossing powder Blue . 
  • Altenew Colour Wheel Die
  • Altenew Golden Spray
  • Wow embossing powder red glitz
  • Versamark embossing ink pad

Steps for background:
  • First I die cut out a colour wheel and  will make it work as a stencil.
  • Then I mixed Wow sheen from wow Changers with a wow red glitz embossing powder in a separate container.
  • Then I took my die cut and placed over the neenah solar white and gently dabbed over it with versamark ink pad so that I can sprinkle my mixed red glitz and sheen over it.
  • Then heat embossed.


Steps for Flowers and Leaves:
  • For my Flowers I used the ink pad Lapzis. Since its a 3 layer flower so for my lighter flowers I took the lightest to the 2 generation ink pad * and for darker I started from 2nd light and 3rd ink pad*.
  •  *  when I was doing last layer instead of using my ink pad I used versamark embossing ink and a mixed embossing powder ( which is now mixe of Wow Blue embossing powder with Wow Changer Glisten)
  • For my leaves I have just used and layered them with Green field Ink pads.


For my final touches before arranging my cards I splattered some Gold spray from Altenew and stamped my Thank you sentiment at last.

Hope you all liked it.

Don't forget to leave your lovely comments.
Thanks
neha




No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png