Thursday, December 13, 2018

Altenew In The Mood For Color Lvl 2 AECP

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I am sharing a card which I made for my Altenew Educator Cetification Program which relates to use of single colour or rainbow colours in your project.

So here I am with my card where I have used the dies called Layered cityscape cover Die B from Altenew for my buildings. To colour them I have used my Zig Markers in Violet, red , blue , green and Yellow.



I do cut out two pcs of Canson watercolour paper for my Buildings and then used my Magic mat ( Glass media mat ) for playing around with my markers.

For my sentiments I have used Dearest Friend stamp set and embossed them with white embossing powder on a black cardstock.


Hope you all like it.
Regards
neha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png