Monday, July 2, 2018

First Blog post for Altenew.

Hello Everyone,

After a very long time writing my blog again. This time I wanted to share a big news with all my subscribers. I have been accepted into the Educator's Program run by Altenew .


Yay!!!! 

So here comes my first project challenge for the first class which I did called All about Layering 1. Very impressed with the Basic layering techniques which were taught in the classes by beautiful Nicole Picadura

In the class she gave us very useful tips and tricks for your basic layering and also information regarding how to play around with the stamps when stamping an image.

Very fun and enjoying lessons for beginners. 



After watching and practicing the classes I have made a card which is called Twisted Triple Panel.

Hope you all will like it . Don't forget the leave a comment. 

Keep watching the space for more .

Regards
Neha

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Neha. I just attended an Altenew Retreat that featured a similar technique. Your card is absolutely gorgeous. Stick with the program. You are very talented. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png