Wednesday, August 23, 2017

DT Teresa - Animals 2

Hello Everyone!

I am back with my second "Animal" project for the month - winter is almost over - yay!!

This card uses Neenah Classic Crest 110lb Smooth Solar White Cardstock for the base which is cut with a paper trimmer at 4 1/4" x 11" and scored with a teflon bone folder at 5 1/2" to make a side folding card of 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".





I cut four frames from My Favourite Things Blueprints 27 with a Sizzix Bigshot Machine and stacked them together, adhering with Ranger Multi Medium Matte. I then glued the stamped and die cut cats from My Favorite Things Smitten Kitten (stamped with Memento Tuxedo Ink, coloured with copic markers onto X-Press It cardstock) in place onto the front of the frame. I diecut some American Crafts glitter cardstock in a purple shade with the same frame for the squares and adhered them to the back of the images. 

I cut a piece of white cardstock and coloured the edges using a Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool with Distress Oxide Ink, Seedless Preserves and adhered the frame to the centre of this piece. I then adhered a piece of white cardstock cut with the frame die into the rectangle opening.



I used the My Favorite Things You Trio to diecut 'YOU' three times from white cardstock and once from glitter cardstock, stacked the letters and adhered these in place.

I went back to the My Favorite Things Blueprints 27 and used the small fishtail banner for the sentiment from My Favorite Things Smitten Kitten. I stamped the sentiment in Distress Oxide Ink, Seedless Preserves with my MISTI  and then stamped it again with Versamark Ink on top. I heat embossed it with Ranger Clear Embossing Powder using a Wagner Heat ToolI then added the sentiment onto the card.



Once the piece was added to the card base, I added a tiny amount of Ranger Enamel Accents, Black to the eyes of the cats and Ranger Glossy Accents to their noses to complete the card.


Thankyou for following along with me today. If you cannot find the items I have used (listed below) in the Auzz Trinklets and Crafts store, be sure to drop Neha a message via email or Facebook and she will do what she can to order the product in for you.


Happy crafting and have a great day!


Teresa


Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png