Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Romance

February is the month of Romance 💕
Hello...its Tracey with you today to share a scrapbook layout I created!
The inspiration for my page came from an image in a book I was reading, with this quote next to it! I decided to re-create it and add a photo.


For the title I first tried stamping it, but it was not bold enough ( I managed to rub it out...you can probably see a bit...its now called a shadow) I then decided to die cut it, which I like a lot better.
 The Boat is also Die cut.


I stamped the white background with 'Rubbernecker' Daisy Duo.
I embossed hearts on the sails of the boat, then embellished it with lot of bits and pieces from my stash. A favorite being the tiny heart buttons. XOX was also stamped.

Thanks so much for Looking

Happy Creating!

1 comment:

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png