Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Stripes with DT Deni

Good morning to all our lovely followers!

DT Deni here with u today, I have created a card using a La La land Crafts Stamo called Marci with Rose, I think this one is retired but other Stamps are available to order through Auzz Trinklets n Krafts.


I have also used the Amazing word dies from MFT, the stitches circle dies from MFT (which I have adhered upside down on purpose because I needed to emboss on the flat side of my card and I didn't think before cutting lol.

I have also used the new Nuvo Drops in Crushed Grape (omg I totally love this stuff and am addicted to using it).
The image was stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black on Xpress it blending card and coloured using Copic Markers.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see u visiting us again soon.

Deni

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png