Saturday, May 28, 2016

DT Deni - Yoyo Fun Times

Good Morning Everyone,

DT Deni here.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend planned, I thought I would start the weekend off with a card post since i haven't been around much. We are starting to plan a little more on the blog so you will start seeing a little more of us.

No official announcements but we are currently looking at adding to our DT so if you are interested head over to the Auzz Trinklets Facebook page to check out all the details.


Here is the card I have created using an image from Time For Tea Designs, it is a digital stamp, but all the products i have used on this card were purchased through Auzz Trinklets N Krafts so check out all the links below for those.





Products Used On This Card

Magnolia Film Strips Die
My Favorite Things Stars Dies
Kaisercraft Doily
Tombow Mono Multi
Fiskars Scissors
Pink Paislee - Hey Kid Papers, all other papers from my scraps box
Sizzix Big Shot
Scotch ATG
Cutterpillar Pro
Lawn Fawn - Stitched Ovals
X-Press it Foam Adhesive
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Wink Of Stella - Clear
CC Designs - It's Your Birthday
Memento Tuxedo Black

Copic Markers Used

Skin - E50, E51, E53, E55, R20
Hair - E23, E25, E27, E29
Dress YR 12, YR14, YR16
Shoes R81, R83
Yoyo Y06, Y35
Ground W2, W3

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).



Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

You Can find my cards for sale here https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My Blog

http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

My Supplier Blog

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png