Monday, May 4, 2015

(Inter)National Scrapbooking Day Weekend Extravaganza Layout Hop


  Hello Everyone

Happy NSD all!  We are totally excited that you’ve joined us this weekend for this extra special blog hop.  SpiegelMom Scraps and the Southern Girls Challenge Blog owners and Design Teams have united and are aspiring to inspire YOU!  This hop has such wide variety of paper crafting styles and media being used that it’s sure to knock your socks off.


So, it’s time to grab your favorite beverage, a yummy treat and get ready to click & scroll your way to some fabulous inspiration!  

I’d love for you to follow my blog using BlogLovin’ or by by adding yourself through networked blog or also by adding yourself to our followers List.  You can also connect with me in other social media venues by using the icons to the right, such as  Instagram or faceboook ! Happy NSD all! 

This is my first time for Blog Hop and very excited about it . I have created few thing for the Blog hop and below are some pictures of the layout for which we were give sketch by SpiegelMom Scraps

So here is my take on the layout and the Sketch is

and this is what I came up with for the Sketch








And some Closer Looks







I have used my very own technique called " Sospeso Trasparente" this product is Patented under Italian decorator name Monica Allegro 

Come and join in the fun - Sign up at https://www.facebook.com/events/352855381575724/ 

You should have arrived here from Lyne Blodgett blog.  Wasn’t her project inspiring!

And 

Next, I’m sending you over to  Sarah Nancarrow !  Get ready for some beautiful paper crafting! .
Regards 
Neha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png