Friday, April 10, 2015

DT Deni - Make it with scraps Friday - You are a scream

Hi Everyone!

Today is Make it with scraps Friday


I have made a card today using a gorgeous monster from AMB illustrations. 

I have used the new scripty sayings stamps from lawn fawn for the sentiment, which has been stamped using memento tuxedo black. 

You will notice I don't really have a go to black ink, I generally just use whichever is on my desk for sentiments. 

When I colour with copic markers I switch between Memento Tuxedo Black and My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink Black Licorice.. They are much the same when it comes to copics. I also use my mft ink when I am doing any water colouring or using my pencils... It is a very versatile ink and can be used with most mediums..

I have printed out the digital file onto Mondi 250gsm card, and coloured it with copics.. I believe this was done with yg21,23 and 25 however this is one of the images from my tub that I had coloured a while ago. 

I have cut the circle using a mft stitched circle die out of Canson cardstock and cut the edge off using my cutterpillar pro. I have used Canson and American crafts cardstock for the matting, the green spy's are leftovers from my stash as is the American crafts cardstock. 

I have added a few bling from kaisercraft and attached everything to a card base from Twiddleybitz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png