Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Something out of my zone but was fun

This creation was something which I did not wanted to do at all but had to do it as I had my Stand at the Papercraft expo in Brisbane . so I wanted to let people know that apart from the Cards and Off the page things . Sospeso can also be done on Layouts  and final things which I got  made me happy.


In this layout I have used chipboard as my base and then did a bit of texturing with the gesso and TCW square stencil. for the papers i have used all the free papers which comes with the scarp booking magazine this time they were from Hot of the Press papers . I have also used Tim Holtz Rosette die to make the rosette and stamped my images with the Inkadinkado stamps and last thing to make my layout look more beautiful used the printed Sospeso Trasparente sheets.  


Feel Free to leave your comments so that I can try and Improve myself more .

Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png