Friday, August 4, 2017

DT Kerry - Animals

Hello everyone,


This weeks theme is "animals" so I thought I would make something other than a card and produce a scrapbook page.  Its been a while since my last layout and I have been wanting to scrap a page of our relatively new dog (now 2 years old) since we bought her home.


The kids absolutely love her and she brings so many laughs (and who's turn it is to feed her arguments) to our home.


I hope you find some inspiration to create a page of one of your pets (if you have one).


Thanks for looking!




 I started off by using some Strathmores Bristol Smooth cardstock and stamping the fox stamp from the Altenew Origami stamps with Versamark ink several times and embossed with the Ranger Super Fine embossing powder in white.  I then blended some Tim Holtz Oxide inks in Broken China and Cracked Pistachio colours over the page.  After splattering some water to distress the background and flicking some Distress Inks in Peacock Feathers and Twisted Citron, I was ready to start laying out my design.



I wanted to include more than one photo (so I could include both children) and felt that it was too congested with them all being visible, so I added a "flap" so you could lift it to see the other pictures.  Having the die cut leaves and flowers also made it fun by adding some more detail... almost like 2 layouts in one ;-)





Products used:


*I have listed some products above that possibly dont appear in the Auzz Trinklets Store however, if you contact Neha she may be able to order it in for you.



Happy crafting, Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png