Thursday, August 17, 2017

DT Deni - Animals

Good Afternoon Everyone,

DT Deni here today sharing a card with you following on from our theme of "Animals" for the month of August.

I have used a stamp set from Stampendous House Mouse Collection called Cling Balloon Surprise.

The image has been stamped on Mondi Color Copy 250GSM with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink using Misti Stamping Tool (with rubber removed).


I must say how impressed I was with this stamp, I don't think I have ever used any of these stamps previously but the stamping of this image was absolutely spectacular..it was a crisp clean stamp and I was super impressed with the details on the first stamping in that I didn't even need to stamp it a second time.

I coloured up the image using Copic Markers. I did have a Copic Colouring and Process Video but unfortunately lost it all in the editing process, can't even tell you how upset I was :-(, after many days of computer issues I was slightly let down.

**EDIT - How lucky am I!! I found my videos and was able to save them woohoo! So at the moment I have the Copic Colouring process for you here, and the process video here.



So unfortunately this is a quick blog post with not much information as everything was thrown out after the video was made (I will make sure I start writing everything in a book from now on hahah).

Thanks For stopping by,




No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png