Tuesday, August 29, 2017

DT Deni - Animals 3


Hi guys,

Dt Deni here,

I was asked by a friend to make some cards for her Aunty and Mum. They just fit the animal theme perfectly so thought I would share them here also. Oh - and I was actually writing down what I was writing while I was making which I don't do normally unless i'm specifically working on something for a Design Team.

 



Anyway, I used two stamp sets from My Favorite Things, I used Farm-tastic and PI Green Pastures. They worked so perfectly together.

I inked the images up using Memento Tuxedo Black, stamped them using my Misti Stamping Tool on 250GSM Mondi Color Copy.




I coloured the images using Copic Markers which will be listed below with the product list.

 I first stamped the PI Green Pastures, I then masked off the sections I was planning on stamping over using Post It Notes. I then stamped the animals (whether it be the Pig or The Chicken), I cut a mask for the animals and then stamped the fence.

I cut the scene out using a Lawn Fawn Stitched Square die on my Sizzix Big Shot.

I then stamped the sentiment onto a scrap of Black cardstock using Versamark Watermark Ink (I prepped the cardstock first using a Powder Tool), I added the Ranger embossing powder in white and melted it using my heat tool.

Papers are from Kaisercraft Cock-a-Doodle-Doo, the blue cardstock is Canson. I also cut out the blue 50 using the Canson Cardstock MFT Little Numbers. I coated the numbers using Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush, everything was attached using Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue and Scotch ATG.

Copic Markers Used

E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
E30, Y23, E33, Y26
B91, B93, B95, W1
G40, G43, G46
C0, YR18, YR09
E70, E71, E74, E77
E25, E27, E29
R24, R27, R29, 0
V04, V06, V09, 0
RV00, RV32, RV34

Products Used On This Card

Twiddleybitz Card Base
Uniball Signo - Noble Metal, White Angelic
Versamark - Watermark Stamp Pad
MFT Little Numbers
Wink Of Stella - Clear
Tombow Mono Multi
Ranger Embossing Powder - White
MFT - Farm-tastic
MFT Green Pastures
Lawn Fawn - Stitched Squares
Kaisercraft - Cock-a-Doodle-Doo
EK Success Powder Tool
Memento Tuxedo Black
Scotch ATG
Tombow Mono Multi

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png