Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Desktop Calendar With Helmar Scrap Dots


Hello Everyone,
Today I have tried to make a desktop calendars tutorial. I have used Helmar Scrapdots. This glue is fantastic to work with and they are quick to dry too. They do give you ample time to play around and get the things at right place.
I have tried to create a video tutorial for easier understanding. I may not be great at making videos (its like teething problem) but I have tried my best to explain myself on how I created this Desktop calendar.







The one which I created last year is below.


Link for from where you an buy the Helmar Scrap dots is https://www.helmar.com.au/Helmar-Products/liquid-scrap-dots.html

I hope to see a lot of different versions from you all . Hope I have inspired you all to create something for your loved ones this year.

Hope you all like it.

Please do leave me a comment for boosting my morale.
Thanks

neha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png