Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Altenew Heat Embossing card

Hello Everyone,

Hope you all are having nice crafting week. 

I am back with another card which I did for AECP Level 2 with Heat Embossing. Likewise the masking techniques I enjoyed this technique of playing with my embossing powders.

In this card I have made a background with my Persian motif stamp using clear embossing powder and then I coloured two flowers with my Zig markers to make as a toppers

In my card I have used Altenew Persian Motif stamps along with the dies , Many Thanks Stamp, Gold Nuvo embossing powder, Ranger Clear embossing powder.

This picture does not clearly show my back ground . So here is a pic for the background.


Hope you all like it. Please keep leaving your lovely comments below.




Happy Blogging and Crafting.
Regards
Neha


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png