Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Altenew Beautiful Details Card Making

Hello Bloggers,

I am here again with my card post this time I couldn't wait to share my new card which I created for my AEP Level 2 .. yes you heard it right .. I have been approved from my level 1 yayaya !!!!



For making the above card I have used Altenew Beautiful Day Stamp and Cordinating Dies along with the altenew Ink padspocketful of sunshine, warm grey , and for leaves greenfield.  I have also used the Altenew Kaleidoscope Dies to create my background.

In this card I have done a little bit of enhancing of my flower petals with my Prismacolor Pencils.

I was also very excited for my Gemini Go from Crafters Companion and used it to cut my above flowers, leaves and fillers. It is certainly a machine must have.




Hope you all like it .
Please don't forget to leave me a comment.
Regards
neha



No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png