Thursday, July 12, 2018

Die Cutting Techniques

Hello Everyone,

I am here again with my another card created for AEP ( Altenew Educator Program).

Today I have tried my hands on the dies from Altenew layering die which is Layered Blossom Cover Die A and B.

Here are the results.
For this Card I have first used my Layered Blossom Cover Die A to first emboss on a purple cardstock and then after cutting out from Cover Die B I have used the negative die cuts to give a light shading for my flowers. For the leaves as well I used all the negative die cuts and outlines to make it look more leafy.

Quick and easy tutorials and multi use of dies are so effective , I couldn't imagine . All in all it was yet another fun lesson.

Hope you like my card. Please do leave a comment for boosting my morale :) 

Regards
Neha



No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png