Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Altenew Clean & Simple Boutique Cards

Hello everyone 

I am back again from my New Zealand break which I went last week. In fact it was not a holiday, I went there to help my sister for her exhibition for SENZ2018 ( Scrapbook Expo).

Coming back to Altenew card which I created today is for AEP ( Altenew Educator Program).

Here I was meant to create a simple Boutique card and below is my take for the same.


I have created this card using Altenew's Golden feather Stamp along with their Simply hello die for the word Hello.

I have used Deco foil sheet to cover my hello with copper foil shine. I have just used a simple laminator (bought from Kmart) and some  clear embossing powder to stick my foil sheet on my die cut.

For my Inks I have used Altenews Mini Ink cube set warm and Cozy.



Hope you all like it. will be back soon with my another make.

Thanks for stopping

Have a lovely day and happy blogging.
Regards
Neha


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png