Friday, December 1, 2017

DT Kerry - Pets and Animals

Hi everyone,
I absolutely adore this stamp set by Pinkfresh Studio, it's so whimsical and beautifully designed. I paired it with the Neat & Tangled Scalloped Cover Plate Die which gave it even more a bohemian feel.




I started by blending Tumbled Glass and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Inks together on a Neenah Solar white card base until I was happy with the colour. I then stamped the unicorn with Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured this with various Copic markers. I was pleased with how  the lime background, aquas and hot pinks worked so well together. 

After stamping the sentiment with white embossing powder, I fussy cut out and adhered all the pieces down. 

To give it some extra highlights (as all unicorns MUST be sparkly!), I added some touches of a sparkle gel pen and wink of stellar glitter pen to selected areas. 






Thanks for looking.  If you cannot find the items I have used (listed below) in the Auzz Trinklets and Crafts store, contact Neha via email or Facebook and she will do her best to order the product/s in for you.


Happy crafting!

Kerry


Supplies used:
Memento Tuxedo black ink 
Ranger Superfine Embossing Powder
Wink of Stellar glitter brush pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png