Thursday, December 28, 2017

DT Deni - Sweater Weather For Christmas

Can you believe Christmas is over and done with for another year already, it seems to come and go so quickly these days.. am I getting old or is it really happening... hahah.

Today I am sharing a blog post for Auzz Trinklets n Crafts, we are celebrating Christmas all month long, who wouldn't want to celebrate all month long anyway.. :-)



I have used a stamp from La La Land Crafts called Christmas Sweater Luka. He was such a cute image to colour up. I used my Copic Markers to colour him in this time around, I know I have started playing with my pencils lately but I will always be a Copic Girl.

I stamped the image on Mondi Color Copy 250GSM cardstock and stamped the image using Memento Tuxedo Black. I then coloured the image using Copic Markers which I will list below. I cut the image out using EK Success Cutterbee scissors and then used a Tombow Dual Ended Marker to edge the image. I added Wink Of Stella to a few sections of the image.

I cut a circle using My Favorite Things Die-namics Wonky Stitched Circle Stax using Red American Crafts Cardstock, I cut the sentiment strip using my Cutterpillar Pro Trimmer and then just snipped the edge using my Cutterbee Scissors.

I added the clear drops using Nuvo Crystal Drops - Morning Dew. Patterned paper is from American Crafts Hollyday 6x6 Paper Pad. All base layers are from American Crafts Cardstocks. The Card Base is from Twiddleybitz.

Products Used On This Card

Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush - Clear
EK Success - Cutterbee Scissors
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
Tombow Brush Marker
Cutterpillar Pro
Scotch ATG
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Morning Dew
American Crafts - Hollyday 6x6 Paper Pad
American Crafts Cardstock
Mondi Color Copy 250GSM
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Sizzix Big Shot
La La Land Crafts - Christmas Sweater Luka
My Favorite Things - Wonky Stitched Circle Stax

Copic Markers Used

E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
E17, E47, E49
R27, R46, R89
G03, G07, G29
T0, T3, 0
C6, C8, C10
Y04, Y15
V09
B93, B95, B97, B99
BG02, BG05, BG07




I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You Can find my cards for sale here https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft
My You Tube Here https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983
My Blogs

http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png